Abigail Johnson and Carol Mullin
POE Scholar wins $2500 scholarship from the partnership that Stanford Federal Credit Union has with POE
May 01, 2019
Stella Kailahi is the lucky recipient of a $2500 scholarship. Awarded annually by the Stanford Federal Credit Union, it is given in honor of a Stanford FCU Board member who is leaving the board.
- "The Kids Are All Right"
- COVID-19 and POE
- POE Underwrites an Internship that Gave me More than Just a Job
- POE Student Gets involved
- High School Seniors: This Blog is for You
- POE Scholar attends Netroots Nation through her Summer Internship
- If Jurassic Park were Real, Would you Visit?
- POE Awards BBQ - Peninsula 2019
- POE Scholar wins $2500 scholarship from the partnership that Stanford Federal Credit Union has with POE
- Joining with our Local Bay Area Community