February 01, 2017
POE Mid-Atlantic hosts its first finance seminar with a speaker from Wells Fargo.
January 20, 2017
We recently received a letter from one of our scholars who began with us in 2013. The letter is a wonderful reminder of so many of our students’ promise for the future. It also reminds us of what POE means to our recipients. While some of Karla Velarde’s story is referenced in her letter, it doesn’t tell about how her parents made the most of their family’s lives despite coming to this country under tough circumstances. We are so proud of Karla. We also want to amplify her thanks to all of the POE community who have helped make this story (and so many others) happen.
January 11, 2017
A note from a recent nursing program graduate
November 15, 2016
POE student Dawite Ewnetu started a project called "Help Street Kids in Ethiopia" to make a small impact towards changing street kids' lives in Ethiopia.
October 19, 2016
On Thursday, October 13, about 35 POE Mentors got together to socialize and learn a little bit more about how to be the best mentors on Peninsula.
- POE Scholar wins $2500 scholarship from the partnership that Stanford Federal Credit Union has with POE
- Joining with our Local Bay Area Community
- What POE is looking for when reading an application
- POE Mentors Never Stop Learning
- POE BBQ Welcomes New Students
- Thoughts on Giving Tuesday
- POE Mid-Atlantic Students Rally for George Mason Men’s Basketball!
- Happy POE New Year!
- POE Student Interviewed re DACA Roll Back
- DiSC Workshop for POE Students