May 01, 2017
Nisha Sharma, a junior at UC Santa Cruz, was chosen to be a Spartan in the Travis Manion Foundation which helps veterans and the families of fallen heroes.
March 04, 2017
POE hosted a mentor social gathering and presentation on student financial aid
February 08, 2017
POE Mid-Atlantic Student Graduates with a Degree in Marine Biology and Achieves her Dream- to Work with Sea Turtles!
February 01, 2017
POE Mid-Atlantic hosts its first finance seminar with a speaker from Wells Fargo.
January 20, 2017
We recently received a letter from one of our scholars who began with us in 2013. The letter is a wonderful reminder of so many of our students’ promise for the future. It also reminds us of what POE means to our recipients. While some of Karla Velarde’s story is referenced in her letter, it doesn’t tell about how her parents made the most of their family’s lives despite coming to this country under tough circumstances. We are so proud of Karla. We also want to amplify her thanks to all of the POE community who have helped make this story (and so many others) happen.
- POE Scholar attends Netroots Nation through her Summer Internship
- If Jurassic Park were Real, Would you Visit?
- POE Awards BBQ - Peninsula 2019
- POE Scholar wins $2500 scholarship from the partnership that Stanford Federal Credit Union has with POE
- Joining with our Local Bay Area Community
- What POE is looking for when reading an application
- POE Mentors Never Stop Learning
- POE BBQ Welcomes New Students
- Thoughts on Giving Tuesday
- POE Mid-Atlantic Students Rally for George Mason Men’s Basketball!