January 21, 2020
POE scholarship applicants are being encouraged to apply for more scholarships and even have a list for students to use to accomplish this. This list is meant for students from the Peninsula and South Bay.
July 29, 2019
POE Mid-Atlantic student, Marian Almanza, who is interning at Planned Parenthood in Washington, D.C. this summer, was thrilled to be able to attend Netroots Nation in mid-July in Philadelphia.
July 13, 2019
At a recent event attended by POE students and mentors, the question in the title was offered as a way to open up dialog when you are at a networking event.
June 23, 2019
We celebrated our 35 new POE students on the Peninsula with some great advice from our graduates and excellent BBQ!
POE Scholar wins $2500 scholarship from the partnership that Stanford Federal Credit Union has with POE
May 01, 2019
Stella Kailahi is the lucky recipient of a $2500 scholarship. Awarded annually by the Stanford Federal Credit Union, it is given in honor of a Stanford FCU Board member who is leaving the board.
- High School Seniors: This Blog is for You
- POE Scholar attends Netroots Nation through her Summer Internship
- If Jurassic Park were Real, Would you Visit?
- POE Awards BBQ - Peninsula 2019
- POE Scholar wins $2500 scholarship from the partnership that Stanford Federal Credit Union has with POE
- Joining with our Local Bay Area Community
- What POE is looking for when reading an application
- POE Mentors Never Stop Learning
- POE BBQ Welcomes New Students
- Thoughts on Giving Tuesday