April 02, 2021
After surveying our current POE students, we found that they continue to resilient in the face of adversity and are working hard toward their goal of graduating from college.
September 23, 2020
Like everyone else POE has been impacted by the pandemic. Thanks to our terrific students and volunteer mentors we've all been able to work together to keep our students in school and progressing toward their degrees.
August 22, 2020
POE gives students stipends for internships that are unpaid if the work experience is directly applicable to their academic studies and career goals.
February 11, 2020
Stefany Villanueva is a POE scholar who is a freshman in the Honors College at George Mason University and majoring in Accounting. She currently participates in Mason Dreamers, the Association of Latino Professionals for America, and the Hispanic Student Association. She also enjoys playing Intra-Mural co-ed soccer in her spare time. Stefany shared the following report about an important initiative in which she has been involved.
January 21, 2020
POE scholarship applicants are being encouraged to apply for more scholarships and even have a list for students to use to accomplish this. This list is meant for students from the Peninsula and South Bay.
- "The Kids Are All Right"
- COVID-19 and POE
- POE Underwrites an Internship that Gave me More than Just a Job
- POE Student Gets involved
- High School Seniors: This Blog is for You
- POE Scholar attends Netroots Nation through her Summer Internship
- If Jurassic Park were Real, Would you Visit?
- POE Awards BBQ - Peninsula 2019
- POE Scholar wins $2500 scholarship from the partnership that Stanford Federal Credit Union has with POE
- Joining with our Local Bay Area Community