July 29, 2019
POE Mid-Atlantic student, Marian Almanza, who is interning at Planned Parenthood in Washington, D.C. this summer, was thrilled to be able to attend Netroots Nation in mid-July in Philadelphia.
July 13, 2019
At a recent event attended by POE students and mentors, the question in the title was offered as a way to open up dialog when you are at a networking event.
June 23, 2019
We celebrated our 35 new POE students on the Peninsula with some great advice from our graduates and excellent BBQ!
POE Scholar wins $2500 scholarship from the partnership that Stanford Federal Credit Union has with POE
May 01, 2019
Stella Kailahi is the lucky recipient of a $2500 scholarship. Awarded annually by the Stanford Federal Credit Union, it is given in honor of a Stanford FCU Board member who is leaving the board.
March 14, 2019
Recently, a few members of POE leadership attended a "College Success" meeting. It consists of representatives from various Bay Area college scholarship programs who meet quarterly with the goal of sharing information and collaborating on programs in order to best serve the students while in college.
- POE Scholar attends Netroots Nation through her Summer Internship
- If Jurassic Park were Real, Would you Visit?
- POE Awards BBQ - Peninsula 2019
- POE Scholar wins $2500 scholarship from the partnership that Stanford Federal Credit Union has with POE
- Joining with our Local Bay Area Community
- What POE is looking for when reading an application
- POE Mentors Never Stop Learning
- POE BBQ Welcomes New Students
- Thoughts on Giving Tuesday
- POE Mid-Atlantic Students Rally for George Mason Men’s Basketball!