Abigail Johnson and Carol Mullin
POE Scholar wins $2500 scholarship from the partnership that Stanford Federal Credit Union has with POE
May 01, 2019
Stella Kailahi is the lucky recipient of a $2500 scholarship. Awarded annually by the Stanford Federal Credit Union, it is given in honor of a Stanford FCU Board member who is leaving the board.
- POE Scholar attends Netroots Nation through her Summer Internship
- If Jurassic Park were Real, Would you Visit?
- POE Awards BBQ - Peninsula 2019
- POE Scholar wins $2500 scholarship from the partnership that Stanford Federal Credit Union has with POE
- Joining with our Local Bay Area Community
- What POE is looking for when reading an application
- POE Mentors Never Stop Learning
- POE BBQ Welcomes New Students
- Thoughts on Giving Tuesday
- POE Mid-Atlantic Students Rally for George Mason Men’s Basketball!