Liz Jensen and Abigail Johnson
March 14, 2019
Recently, a few members of POE leadership attended a "College Success" meeting. It consists of representatives from various Bay Area college scholarship programs who meet quarterly with the goal of sharing information and collaborating on programs in order to best serve the students while in college.
February 04, 2019
The big POE season is fast approaching, and we want to give you an idea about how we consider applications from students wanting to become a POE scholar.
- Joining with our Local Bay Area Community
- What POE is looking for when reading an application
- POE Mentors Never Stop Learning
- POE BBQ Welcomes New Students
- Thoughts on Giving Tuesday
- POE Mid-Atlantic Students Rally for George Mason Men’s Basketball!
- Happy POE New Year!
- POE Student Interviewed re DACA Roll Back
- DiSC Workshop for POE Students
- Thank You POE! - From a College Graduate